V. Quint, I. Vatton,
``Grif: an Interactive System for Structured Document Manipulation'',
Text Processing and document Manipulation, Proceedings of the
International Conference, J. C. van Vliet, ed., pp. 200-213, Cambridge
University Press, 1986.
R. Furuta, V. Quint, J. André,
``Interactively Editing Structured Documents'',
Electronic Publishing - Origination, Dissemination and Design., vol.
1, num. 1, pp. 19-44, April 1988.
V. Quint, I. Vatton,
Hypertext Aspects of the Grif Structured Editor: Design and
Applications, num. R.R. 1734, INRIA, Rocquencourt, July 1992.
H. Richy, P. Frison, E. Picheral,
``Multilingual String-to-String Correction in Grif, a Structured Editor'',
Proceedings of Electronic Publishing 1992, EP92, C. Vanoirbeek et G.
Coray, ed., pp. 183-198, Cambridge University Press, April 1992.
Grif et les index électroniques, num. RR 1756, INRIA, Octobre
C. Roisin, I. Vatton,
``Merging Logical and Physical Structures in Documents'',
Electronic Publishing -- Origination, Dissemination and Design, special
issue Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Electronic
Publishing, Document Manipulation and Typography, EP94, vol. 6, num. 4,
pp. 327-337, April 1994.
- If the copy contains references, you can nevertheless double-click them to
move to the element they designate (see section 5.4).
- Actually, it deals with all cases in which the target element must be an
associated element (see The Languages of Thot).
- An edit command is equivalent to 10 typed characters.
- However, the Copy and Paste commands cannot be applied to page
- Except changes in size with the zoom (see section 10.1), changes in visibility (see section
10.2 ), and changes of presentation
schema to take in account the actual paper size.
- The term Nature is used in the S language (see ``The Languages of Thot'')
to designate an object defined by another structure schema and chosen freely
by the user among available schemas.
- This menu can be modified through the .conf files (see section 23.2).
- This note is attached to a Node of a tree.
- However, index marks are not allowed in certain parts of a document , such
as descriptors or index options for instance.
- The entry ``Index_mark around'' is available only if the command ``Make
index tables'' has already been invoked for the document.
- In the Thot editor, the foreground color is not defined explicitly because
Motif chooses that color according to the required background color. Certain
.Xdefaults configuration files contain general options like
"*.Foreground: color" which can disturb the choice of Motif by
imposing the foreground color.